First Year Camp
The Computer Science and Engineering Society (CSESoc) wants to take you (yes, you!) away to a place far away, where you can forget the struggles of your newly formed Uni life. Where you can calmly slither into your hammocks (bunk beds), eat carefully rationed tin food (awesome camp food) and meet other fellow survivors (students). Come with us to a paradise filled with friends, fun and games so good that they will leave you hunting for more!
Trivia Nights, Dance Parties, Scavenger Hunts and much much more awaits you at our encampment sojourn. You will be relaxed and in touch with your inner (primal) self in absolutely no time at all.
Following your trip, you'll return to Uni calm and relaxed, with plenty of new friends to help you keep the good vibes going during the year and the rest of your time at UNSW. This is a once in a lifetime experience you don't want to miss out on!.
We look forward to meeting you in our wild utopian getaway...
When: Friday 16th March - Sunday 18th March 2018 (End of Week 3)
Where: Wombaroo Adventure Centre
Theme: Into The Wild!
Get ready for a tropical adventure crafted to unearth the wild side within you
Costume: Make sure to bring a costume for party night!
Suggestions include anything from a simple tropical outfit to a full out adventurous costume
|Full Payment before or on 25/2/2017 (O-Week), ARC (Early Bird)||$120|
|Full Payment before or on 25/2/2017 (O-Week), Non-ARC (Early Bird)||$135|
|Full Payment before or on 9/3/2017 (Wed, Week 3) at 1pm, ARC (MUST BE DOING A CSE DEGREE)||$130|
|Full Payment before or on 9/3/2017 (Wed, Week 3) at 1pm, Non-ARC (MUST BE DOING A CSE DEGREE)||$145|
- Paypal via the website
- Cash in person at our O-Week stall
- Cash in person, to an executive member of CSESoc in K17 Basement
- Bank Transfer (info available after signing up online)
The cost covers:
- Food (2 of each breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Accomodation over the weekend (two nights in a bunk bed in a cabin)
- Transportation (a coach there and back)
- An exclusive CSESoc t-shirt (designed for the camp specifically)
- Loads of fun activities and a group of dedicated volunteers to organise them
If you have any questions, feel free to send firstname.lastname@example.org an email.
A CSE degree is defined as one of:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Bioinformatics Engineering
- Master of IT
- Flexible First Year, with intention of pursuing additional computing subjects
Applications for First Year Camp 2018 are now open. Follow the Facebook event for up to date information!