First Year Camp
The Computer Science and Engineering Society (CSESoc) wants to take you (yes, you!) away to a place where you can forget the struggles of finding your place in a new part of your life. Where you can sleep in bunkers (bunk beds), eat carefully rationed tin food (awesome camp food) and meet other fellow survivors (students). Come with us to a paradise filled with new friends, loads of fun and games as well as more activities than you can poke a (sharpened) stick at.
Trivia nights, dance parties, Scavenger hunts and more fun await you at our encampment sojourn. You will be relaxed and in touch with your inner (primal) self in no time at all.
Following your trip, you'll return to Uni calm and relaxed, with plenty of new friends to help you keep the good vibes going during the year and the rest of your time at UNSW. It's a once in a lifetime experience you don't want to miss out on.
We're looking forward to seeing you at our paradise...
When: Friday 18th March - Sunday 18th March 2018 (End of Week 3)
Where: Wombaroo Adventure Centre
|Full Payment before or on 24/2/2017 (O-Week), ARC (Early Bird)||$120|
|Full Payment before or on 24/2/2017 (O-Week), Non-ARC (Early Bird)||$135|
|Full Payment before or on 17/3/2017 (Week 3) at 1pm, ARC (MUST BE DOING A CSE DEGREE)||$130|
|Full Payment before or on 17/3/2017 (Week 3) at 1pm, Non-ARC (MUST BE DOING A CSE DEGREE)||$145|
- Paypal via the website
- Cash in person at our O-Week stall
- Cash in person, to an executive member of CSESoc in K17 Basement
- Bank Transfer (info available after signing up online)
The cost covers:
- Food (2 of each breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Accomodation over the weekend (two nights in a bunk bed in a cabin)
- Transportation (a coach there and back)
- An exclusive CSESoc t-shirt (designed for the camp specifically)
- Loads of fun activities and a group of dedicated volunteers to organise them
If you have any questions, feel free to send email@example.com an email.
Note: Please sign in using your zID before signing up for camp.
A CSE degree is defined as one of:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Bioinformatics Engineering
- Master of IT
- Flexible First Year, with intention of pursuing additional computing subjects