New Students (Mentees)
The CSE Student Network is for students in the following programs:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Graduate Certificate/Diploma (postgraduate)
- Masters IT (postgraduate)
- Software Engineering
- Concurrent Programs with any of the above
- Flexible First Year Students may also join
If you're from another faculty/doing a degree not listed above, other mentoring programs can be found at UNSW Peer Mentoring.
About the Student Network
- The CSE Student Network makes your transition into life at CSE & UNSW a less-stressful and fun experience.
- The Student Network events are a great way to meet other students within the faculty and make new friends.
- CSESoc will assign you a Mentor who can guide you through your first semester. (Mentors are students who are in 2nd year or above).
- This program is NOT academic - the Mentors will not help you with your assignments, etc. But they will help you find your way around UNSW, give advice on opportunities, and help you form a social network.
Mentee signups are currently open.